Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Did I Mentioned I Got Into UCLA?

Because I got into UCLA and I totally forgot to mention that in my last blog update. The decisions for UCLA admissions were released on Friday, April 20th and as you already know by now by both my title and the first sentence of this post, I got accepted!! WHOO!

Aaaaah yeaaaah~! I sent in my "letter of intent" or whatever you call it and I am now officially a Bruin. A big, fluffly and scruffy brown bear~!

Here's a photo of my digital acceptance letter~


It's most likely hard to read but all you really need to care about is the fact that is says "CONGRATULATIONS, SARA! YOU'RE AWESOME!" :D

So yeah, there you go. I'm transferring to UCLA in the Fall. Let's hope I'm able to nail a room to myself and if not, hope I don't have a horrible roommate (I've had my fill of those, haha).

Love to you all!

~Sara


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Sara. Job well done. You're going to be an awesom big brown scruffy bear!!

    ReplyDelete